![]() |
| Jill speaking... SO good! |
Joseph's birthday is on the 5th. We invited a few friends and his cousins to help us celebrate at the bowling alley. Very fun.
Why is Joseph NINE??!!! Seriously. WHY????? I'm so thankful for this little man... He is kind, funny, thoughtful and SUPER snugly. Such a blessing to be his mommy.
Mother's Day was fun this year. My kids always know how to make me feel special. We spent the entire day just hanging out and having fun.
Here is the frame that Breanna made for me. She saw it in Highlight's Magazine and did the whole thing herself. I LOVE it.
Joseph made a sweet book for me.
We went to lunch after church and spent the afternoon watching movies on the couch. I decided I wanted some pictures with the kids... Picture time is almost always frustrating. On this day, the kids and Sammy were being so ridiculous it ended up being hilarious.
A few days after Mother's Day was my birthday. The big 3-2. We had a soccer game that night (and the next night and the day after that, too) so we didn't really do anything for my birthday but Sammy had these beautiful flowers delivered to the house which DEFINITELY brightened my work day.
![]() |
| Sweet even though the person who filled out the card wrote, "Psalm" of Solomon. |
Breanna ran for Student Body President. She didn't win, but I am so proud of her for trying. How great is her poster?! My best friend made it and we had it printed "poster" size.
The kids and Sammy finished the soccer season.
AND the kids finished 3rd and 4th grade. WHHAAA????
This might be the most boring blog post I've ever written. BUT, I'm trying to blog more since it's the closest I'll ever get to scrapbooking. My apologies to anyone who actually read this post. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment