Saturday, August 7, 2010

You may or may not know....

  1.  I HATE food noises.  HATE them.  Gulping, crunching, slurping, smacking, sloshing.... I hate it all.
  2. Yellow is my favorite color. 
  3. I love my grandparents.  They are/were amazing people.
  4. When you spend our entire lunch date talking bad about everyone we know, it's going to be hard for me trust you. :-/
  5. My children make me laugh everyday.  
  6. If you think you are always right and rarely apologize to anyone, it is hard for me to love you.
  7. I HATE coffee.  And dark chocolate.
  8. I think it's so important to be able to laugh at yourself.....  I laugh at you all of the time.  You're really missing out if you can't see how funny you are.
  9. I LOVE TO DREAM BIG!!
  10. I think that, sometimes, cussing is funny. 
  11. I LOVE people.
  12. I was adopted when I was 9 weeks old.
  13. I love Jay-Z.  A lot.
  14. I have written a children's book.... Haven't tried to get it published, yet.
  15. I religiously watch the Real Housewives of New York.  Love that show.  Don't know why.
  16. Sammy was my first and last serious boyfriend.
  17. I can remember most anything I read or hear, so be careful what you tell me. ;-)
  18. I love the Beatles.... I've been to Liverpool.  And Abbey Road.  And I've seen Paul McCartney in concert, which was AMAZING!  
  19. We don't have to be related for me to consider you family.
  20. I am sensitive. :'(
  21. 21 is my favorite number.

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I so enjoyed learning these things about you. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna make sure I don't gulp my drink the next time we have lunch:).Love you.

    ReplyDelete